Sunday, November 10, 2013

Morgan Burks Photography Facebook Contest. Win a Photoshop Actions or Lightroom Presets Collection!!

Here's another set of Actions or Presets I haven't tried yet, but Morgan Burks is running a contest on her Facebook Page. She will be selecting the winner on November 14th, so hurry and click here to enter!
On the top post on her timeline, there are instructions on how to enter.  You and the person you tag in the comments must like her Facebook page to be eligible to win.  Here are the instructions (taken from her Facebook timeline post):

GUESS WHAT?? We are 10 fans away from 20K!! 

To celebrate, I'm giving two lucky fans their choice of any single collection in my shop for FREE! All you have to do is help me spread the word about my shop! 

To win - First, Like this page, then tag a friend you think would be interested in this giveaway in the comments section below this photo. (Please don't tag in the image, only in the comments!) On Thursday, November 14 I will be randomly selecting a winner from the comments below. The person who commented will WIN - and so will the friend whose name they tagged!  (Both friends MUST be a fan of my page in order to win!)

*Only one tagged friend per comment. You may tag more than one friend in separate comments, but please don't spam them all!  *

Good luck and thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your support! 

To view all of my products and set your sights on something you'd like to win, visit www.morganburks.com 


Photo: GUESS WHAT?? We are 10 fans away from 20K!! 

To celebrate, I'm giving two lucky fans their choice of any single collection in my shop for FREE! All you have to do is help me spread the word about my shop! :)

To win - First, Like this page, then tag a friend you think would be interested in this giveaway in the comments section below this photo. (Please don't tag in the image, only in the comments!) On Thursday, November 14 I will be randomly selecting a winner from the comments below. The person who commented will WIN -  and so will the friend whose name they tagged! <3 (Both friends MUST be a fan of my page in order to win!) 

*Only one tagged friend per comment. You may tag more than one friend in separate comments, but please don't spam them all! ;) *

Good luck and thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your support! <3

To view all of my products and set your sights on something you'd like to win, visit www.morganburks.com ;)

If you would like to view all of her products, click here.  Her products look great, and I have read a lot of really good reviews on them.  I would love to win a set so I can try them out and review them here!  Looks like she has great prices, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your edited photos in a comment for other users to see. Let everyone know if the action or preset you used was worth downloading. If you want to post a youtube video or a image in your comment, use [img]YOUR-IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img] for posting images and [youtube]YOUR-YOUTUBE-VIDEO-URL-HERE[/youtube]